• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

cub ID

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cub1961

can probably get a good price on this one. i think it’s a 102 but the dipstick location down by the points is different than my other 241’s. looks like it could have been a mod from the color of it. haven’t seen it in person yet. any thoughts would be appreciated

Attachments

• 7C87A895-B02F-45F3-A262-1B61072CF5DE.jpeg
    7C87A895-B02F-45F3-A262-1B61072CF5DE.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
A good price is always a winner! You never know what goodies may be on it! ;)
That dipstick location looks like the option available on the 14 hp kohler, hummmm. Rear fenders look a bit odd. See if he will throw in those dollies with it. :bluethumbsup:

See if he will throw in those dollies with it. :bluethumbsup:
...and the pole trimmer, and the zero-gravity chair.

Looks like maybe mule drive pulleys under the pole trimmer on the footrest.

If you like the price, and the tractor, take it home with you!

my thoughts exactly. 1st thought was a 14hp swap and weird fenders. and zoom in on the steering wheel. no idea wtf that wooden thing is. it supposed to run and mow. wheel dollies would be nice. we’ll see this week.

Looks like just wood laying on the steering wheel. Either it has been painted, or it has been kept inside a lot. Hope you get it!

The seat and the gas tank are different , but they may have been changed at one point in the lives...

not yet. guy had to work last couple nights. supposed to go wednesday. i will let you know what it is

Back