• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadets Auctioned At No Reserve

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Grimes

Just saw an auction site with LOTS of Cub Cadets for auction at no reserve! Check it out at: Yoder & Frey, Inc Farm Machinery Auction (Archbold, Ohio).
Yoder and Frey Inc
3649 Co. Rd. 24
Archbold, OH 43502

I drove through there this morning, nothing appeared to be running and ready to go. Most had no batteries. Only one had a creeper but it had a homemade block keeping the lever from moving which I found interesting
I took a video as I walked between them but it is too large to post here

Attachments

• 37CE7E30-FEAC-46F3-A255-100EB860CD48.jpeg
    37CE7E30-FEAC-46F3-A255-100EB860CD48.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
There are a few supers in the pile one diesel and one has a cab with hard doors and the radio
I should say it better
One Cub has a cab with radio
One Cub is diesel
There are 2 red 982 and a couple other Supers
Only one in the pile has a creeper but I am suspicious of it as the lever has a block to keep the lever from moving

It is "only" 7 hours to get there. :unsure:

I could see myself with a 982 Why are all the mother lodes of CC in Ohio and Pennsylvania?

Latest posts

Back