• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

cub cadet tractors

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

jsimmons

displayname
jon simmons
My family bought our Model 100 back in 1970. It’s in bad shape now. I don’t even have a yard. I think it’s time to part with it.

slufkin

displayname
Scott Lufkin
Don,
I am looking for a recoil for an Original. Also a sleeve hitch and spring assist. I would also be interested if you had a PTO transmission (either for an original or a narrow frame). Please let me know if you think you have anything, I live in Upstate NY and would love to come have a look at your stuff this winter when things slow down a bit. Maybe I could truck some parts for some other people if that's helpful. I will be heading to Harrisburg PA in March and possibly Richmond KY also in March. Perhaps TN in February.

jsimmons

displayname
jon simmons
I'm near Washington NC. Can you provide details on the 100 ? Any pics? Thanks, John
Give me a few days for pics. It’s in bad shape but does run. It has rust. I have modified it. Replaced the spoon seat, converted the exhaust, and changed the mower deck.

dedgerly

displayname
donald edgerly
Don,
I am looking for a recoil for an Original. Also a sleeve hitch and spring assist. I would also be interested if you had a PTO transmission (either for an original or a narrow frame). Please let me know if you think you have anything, I live in Upstate NY and would love to come have a look at your stuff this winter when things slow down a bit. Maybe I could truck some parts for some other people if that's helpful. I will be heading to Harrisburg PA in March and possibly Richmond KY also in March. Perhaps TN in February.
do you need just the recoil or the hole set up, the lower cage is the part that usually what breaks. I may have a rear hitch not sure have to go thru overhead in barn or three trailers, will check as far as on pto transmission Ill check don

grozar

displayname
Greg Rozar
Don,
What part of Tennessee?

Latest posts