• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub cadet (original )clutch

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhatley

displayname
roger hatley
bad drive clutch on my cub original i need information on where i can buy the parts to rebuld thank

WELCOME.gif
Welcome to the Forum Roger!
You can find parts listings from several of your sponsors: Click on the Large Icons on the top of each page. Cub Cadet Specialties, Cub Cadet Classics, R. F. Houltz, and Madson's Service all have on-line catalogs, and the Cadet Collector Supply Room responds to e-mail inquiries. Xtreme Motorsports has many add-on parts to extend the capabilities of your machine, and you can upgrade your Cub Cadet's electronics with items from Kirk Engines. Finally, Cub Cadet Parts Lookup allows you to identify the part number for virtually any part you need for your tractor, but navigating to the page for the Original is kind of tricky. I recently saw some instructions posted in the main forum, I think.
cubwinker.gif

By the way, the Main Forum page is where you should be posting your questions. The Original is considered a GARDEN tractor, as opposed to a Lawn tractor, and since it was certainly made before 1981 it is certainly eligible for posting in that high traffic area. I'm sure there are many members who would be happy to help you and who actually have experience repairing your vintage tractor.

See you there.
wave.gif

Back