• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sold Cub Cadet Model 107 plus implements for sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acocconi

displayname
Alan Cocconi
IH Cub Cadet Model 107 for sale

International Harvester Cub Cadet Model 107. 10 HP Kohler engine. Hydrostatic transmission. Electric start. Power lift (electric). Runs well. New voltage regulator, battery new in 2020. New carburetor in 2020. Three attachments included: 42” mower deck with an extra set of blades; ¼ ton dump cart; 42” dozer/snow blade. Tires are in good shape. Extras include original carburetor, mower blades (mentioned above) and service manual. This tractor is from model year 1970. If you are familiar with this vintage of Cub Cadet, you know it is all steel and cast iron. It will last forever. I am the second owner of this tractor, and have had it since mid-1980s. It has been stored indoors for its entire lifetime. This tractor (and everything that goes with it) is located in the western suburbs of Chicago. $1200 for everything. Offers will be considered. Please PM with questions and/or interest.

Blade photos are in second post (too many photos for one post...)

IMG_9314.jpg
IMG_9316.jpg
IMG_9315.jpg
IMG_9312.jpg
IMG_9313.jpg
IMG_9318.jpg
IMG_9319.jpg
IMG_9322.jpg
IMG_9323.jpg
IMG_9324.jpg

Is the blade for sale and price and what state are you in I’m in upper Texas panhandle I got a 782 with a KT18 magnum in it and Hydraulic drive and extra plug-in hydraulic quick attachment lines !!!! Could use an original blade SIR !!!!

Is the blade for sale and price and what state are you in I’m in upper Texas panhandle I got a 782 with a KT18 magnum in it and Hydraulic drive and extra plug-in hydraulic quick attachment lines !!!! Could use an original blade SIR !!!!
Mark, I'm in Illinois. Originally, the blade was for sale by itself. I'd like to sell everything together at this point, but we could work something out.

Alan - Is the unit still available? If so, when would a good day and time be to swing by and look at it. Located in Palatine. Thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back