• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub cadet lot for sale (Spokane Valley, WA)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golson

displayname
Gregory D Olson
Hi all,

I found a gentleman that is selling off his IH cub cadets. He has a running 64 100 with hydraulic lift and complete 147. Also has a 127 in pieces and many loose parts most notably a second hydraulic lift. Attachments include 2 mower decks (locked up), #1 tiller, rear scraper blade with rippers, a homemade front blade, 4-5 mule drives and 4 sub frames. All for $1000. Looking to go in on it will a few people. I mainly want the 2nd hydraulic lift. If interested and in driving range give me (Greg) a call (509)535-2027 3-9pm PST. If it doesn't sell very soon is going to auction/scrap.

Attachments

• DSCN3639.JPG
    DSCN3639.JPG
    197.7 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN3644.JPG
    DSCN3644.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 212
Sorry admin. Just trying to save a couple IH's. Should have read the posting rules first. Delete if you so desire!

Latest posts

Back