• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet gen. Info and Implement Cross Ref.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

47Cub

Hello!

I'm looking at possibly purchasing an older Cub Cadet and I'm wondering what the pros and cons are of certain models like a 100, 102 etc. Will a mower deck and push blade off a 100 or so fit a 106 etc. Do implements off a 70 fit a 100 and vice versa. What are wide frame and narrow frame tractors? Is there is already a comprehensive source of this information I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks, John

Welcome to the site John.
Most of your questions have answers here = Cub Cadet FAQ

Just about every attachment like snow throwers and blades will cross between each other. HTH

Do you have some specific tasks in mind for the tractor? Are you looking for a worker or a full restoration project, or maybe something in between?

I personally found a running tractor and have been adding on as I go. I started with replacing the wheels and purchasing a used plow for the snow this winter. Mine will be a worker, but I hope to restore parts as I go, and maybe even bring it to some events.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum!

Back