• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet dealer auction. 8460 EDINBORO RD, MCKEAN, PA 16426 12/10/22

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpalma

displayname
Lewis Palma
Old IH Cub Cadet dealer, absolute auction.

Public Auction Sale: PENNOCK'S RETIREMENT AUCTION - MCKEAN, PA

717737061_zm.jpg

717735397_fl.jpg

717735325_fl.jpg

Not sure where you reside, but it's not THAT far from any locale in western Maryland. Per Mapquest, 4 hours from Cumberland MD.
It would be nearly 5 hours for me, just a little too far. If I was picking up something that I bought I would probably make the trip. I used to camp and ride off road motorcycles at Allegany National Forest years ago in the summer. Loved that trip. Too bad because I would like to meet some of you Cubsylvanians. If you go, don't forget your heated socks or you'll feel like a penguin !!

Last edited:
Well I'm sure plenty of them are Cub Cadet lovers! I bet they would jump at the chance. Could probably talk them into pulling a trailer behind just in case.

Back