• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub cadet creeper gear housing installation

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Melton

Hello, my 102 is only the three speed, can anyone tell me the steps involved in installing a creeper gearbox? Does the creeper gear that are sold come with everything to do this, and I would have to cut the driveshaft, correct? Thank you all for any advice and direction with this. Eric

Great for grading though. It let's me stand in the blade for weight and steer. Really cuts the bumps then, I know it's not the safest but u just watch and it's going real slow

Back