• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 526 Rotary Tiller

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPR

displayname
Brian
My Dad bought this tiller in new in 1974 from Carl F Statz in Waunakee, WI. I repowered it with a Honda GX160 last week. This is the tillers 3 engine. I don't till my garden & only use a tiller when landscaping, so when the engine went bad last year I wasn't sure if I was going to replace it. I decided this old tiller deserved to keep going. It runs well with the Honda.

Attachments

• 526 tiller.JPG
    526 tiller.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 303
That's pretty cool. I have run into a bunch of them in my travels. I have thought that I might try to restore one of those first. I don't know that I would ever use it. Might look good with the tractors just because.

I don't have pictures of mine yet,but I have one now!! Local guy on FB had one for sale, I didn't get a hold of him, just waited and watched. Saturday night it was posted as "Free" but I was going to KY to get another 149. I was able to contact him and he was cool enough to hold it for me!!!! When arrived back in town we talked again and now I am the proud owner of an all original one owner 526 tiller!! Pics coming when the sun comes up.

Latest posts

Back