• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 127 - Electrical issues

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvalent

displayname
Doug Valent
Hi Everyone, new to the forum.

Im the owner of a CC 127 that i use for pushing snow. I had the tractor running for the season, after i replaced the S/G plugs and and a good clean up/out.

I went out to start it after the snow on wednesday and heard nothing but clicking. (not cranking at all) I replaced the battery, starter selonoid and post cable from batter to starter selonoid last night and still nothing but clicking.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what the problem might possibly be and a recommended approach to fixing it?

PS. Im and accountant by trade, i have an understanding of components and how things work but limited mechanically. Saying that, it doesn't mean im not willing to tinker and try.

THanks in advance for your help.

Doug.

doug post this on the regular forum you will have better results

Doug,

Check the 2 wires on the starter, make sure they are clean and tight.

Back