• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 125's - the beginning of Perfection :)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcurrier

displayname
Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)
4 125's for sale. 2 run, 2 I've never tried to start. 3 have mower decks.

cub cadet 125 for sale 003.JPG

Well, I guess my editing capabilities are missing this morning. 125's are $150 each or all 4 for $500. :)

Dear Harry - I lied! Not intentionally, believe me! 4-5 years ago I bought 2 125's, brought them home and stored them. Tonight, to prove I had them with pictures I went to see them and ONE'S GONE! So help me, I have no idea where it went! I can spell dilemma because I'm living in one. Theft isn't common, here, and it would be an aggravation for anyone to make away with it. If I sold it, I can't remember doing it. So - to make a long story short, the 2 125's pictured are the ones for sale and I guess I'll keep the last one until Kraig wants it. :)

Well Frank - I've got an idea why it happened. You got TO MANY tractors and just can't keep track:roflol:

I know you said theft isn't common, but I really have to wonder. Were you gone for a period of time?

And another thing, you said 2 run and 2 you never tried to start.
So which 2 are you selling? 2 Runners? 1 Runner and 1 Don't Know? Or is it the 2 you never tried starting?

Well, Harry, I think you're right! However, the herd is getting thinned. 2 123's and the 682 went to Vermont last weekend. A guy is making a 4 hour trip to look at the 125's in the morning. The more I think about it, the "missing" 125 might have gone home with the guy (who's an excellent mechanic) that harvested our woodlot. I think he got it to mow a rough area that needed a tractor rather than a lawn mower! Hopefully, the guy coming in the morning will take the 2 that run home with him. My goal, now, is to see that none here spend another winter in the snowbank. It's been an interesting 21 year ride! :)

There's still hope for these old machines! The 2 125's pictured are sold - to a guy with a 1 tractor trailer that's made 2 8 hour round trips to get them. No monetary profit, but the pleasure of finding others who'll "carry the torch" is worth something.
Feeling grateful tonight that this forum still exists. It's a wealth of information and a great place to record "what's happening". :)

Frank, just curious, are you keeping any Cub Cadets? If so, what model(s)?

Hard to say, Kraig. The 149, for sure. She likes her oil, but for what use she gets I can keep oil in her. Used her to boost the Dodge Dakota yesterday to show her she's still useful. :) The 100 that Mike's and Sons, our dealer, gave me several years ago. The 1811. Maybe the last of the 125's. Herd is thinned enough so none will ever have to spend another winter in the snowbank. :) The XT2 LX46 is doing our mowing this summer - what few times it needs being done. We're in drought conditions this summer. :(

Back