• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 122 Mower deck, Hydraulic Lift, Rear 90 degree Belt PTO for sale Bend Oregon 97702

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello gpapa
This afternoon after work, I pulled it off the tractor boxed it up and took it to the shipping center.
They said 58.00 fedx 59.00 ups and. I could split the shipping with you if you like.
cheers
Jeff

View attachment 141900
To whom it may concern, the lifter is sold, and I am lowering the price of the pto to 100.00
buyer pays shipping. Mower deck still 100.00. cheers Jeff
ps Ive ordered plans and have the steel being cut to the cut list. Currently removing the lift, working on the motor and front pto clutch, and the failed clutch system....more later

Back