• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 122 Mower deck, Hydraulic Lift, Rear 90 degree Belt PTO for sale Bend Oregon 97702

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
displayname
CalCubDriver
Hello I am making a purpose built 122 with a front end loader only. I need to sell these Items to help fund the
project. Not sure if the hydraulic unit is working, but probably was the last time it ran. Buyer pays shipping.
P1010650.JPG
P1010651.JPG
P1010652.JPG

If your building a loader, I would keep those wheel weights. With all the weight of the loader up front, you'll want some weight in the back to counter it.

Also you don't have a location, or means of contact.

If your building a loader, I would keep those wheel weights. With all the weight of the loader up front, you'll want some weight in the back to counter it.

Also you don't have a location, or means of contact.
Yes thanks, Those are not for sale...I also plan to put windshield wiper fluid in the tires:)
Cheers Jeff

I'd say more $125 for the deck and $300 for the lift. The lifts tend to go for pretty good prices.

Good luck with your project, when construction begins Im sure we'd all like to see a thread on it!

I'd say more $125 for the deck and $300 for the lift. The lifts tend to go for pretty good prices.

Good luck with your project, when construction begins Im sure we'd all like to see a thread on it!
Thank you, sounds good to me....I am very reasonable, and would like to see these items go to a good home. I Just Ordered the plans from Paul, 145 for both the loader and hoe...I will start a dedicated thread
once the project takes hold.

Good luck with your build projects! Hopefully you have some of the steel or access to some scrap metal. I just priced materials for a backhoe build and it seems steel went up 20% since July when I built my loader.

Good luck with your build projects! Hopefully you have some of the steel or access to some scrap metal. I just priced materials for a backhoe build and it seems steel went up 20% since July when I built my loader.
Thanks, I hope to get the steel for almost free. My Boys run metal fab shop...Time will tell. But good
to know!
Cheers
Jeff

Hi Ken,
I need to keep the 3 point mounting plate, but you can have the plate that the 90 is directly mounted to
if you like!
cheers
Jeff
ok ill toss you a privite message when i get some money. if you still have it we go from there.. if not its all good.. as they say money talks and bs walks..

Hi Ken, If you are serious, I will take it off the sale...No Hurry either.
Cheers
Jeff
i thank you very much for the offer... but with way things are going... i dont wanna put you in that spot.. if you sell it its all good...
iam not depsret for one. its more becuse the one i have the tractor side shaft or bottom one if you will... got pitted and doesnt seal no more. and cost of new shaft tho iam sure is worth it.. i weigh out price for that and price for whole unit so on you know lol.
thank you again awsome for offer but if you can sell it dont wait on me...
phil

Just being a bit silly, please make reasonable offers, I just want some help financially building my
front end loader...100 for the deck? 300 for the lift? 150 for the pto?

Cheers
Jeff
Just being a bit silly, please make reasonable offers, I just want some help financially building my
front end loader...100 for the deck? 300 for the lift? 150 for the pto?

Cheers
Jeff
The hydraulic lift is sold....Thanks Tim

Hi Jeff, I’m interested in the PTO. Can you figure out a shipping cost to zip 11758? Thanks

Hi Jeff, thank you for the quote. That’s quite a bit for shipping, even if we split it. I will keep looking for something local, best of luck with your project!

Back