• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Cub Cadet 100

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

machinedog39

IHCC Supporter
When exposed to overseas shipping , I like to shrink wrap. Only been doing it for 60 years .

gloughery

displayname
George Loughery
Wow Charlie, even your snow shovels are CC yellow! I like a lot of things in your garage!

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Wow Charlie, even your snow shovels are CC yellow! I like a lot of things in your garage!
LOL, the red one isn't mine. (y) Just used it as an example.

awoloch

displayname
Anthony N. Woloch
Who do you recommend as the best for hire to possibly restore my IH Cub Cadet 100, both mechanically and appearance wise, to its original condition plus headlights?

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Who do you recommend as the best for hire to possibly restore my IH Cub Cadet 100, both mechanically and appearance wise, to its original condition plus headlights?
No one this time of year. Everyone that's any good at all are booked thru the middle of next summer.

awoloch

displayname
Anthony N. Woloch
True. However, I am still interested in learning who does professional restorations of early Cub Cadets?.

awoloch

displayname
Anthony N. Woloch
If I were to begin mechanically restoring it myself, my 56-year-old 1964 Cub Cadet 100 needs at least the following parts (preferably NOS): muffler, hood ornament, front headlight assembly (it was not originally equipped with this option), battery tray, and new wiring just to be safe.

podenbach

displayname
Porter F. Odenbach
Are you looking to sell a 100 or do you need help with restoration? I’m in Franktown and could help you along or share my contacts here. I have downsized my machine shop but can make oddball parts. I send out my engine blocks, heads, cranks, and rods to a guy in Denver now. Are you in the springs? I have over 15 years experience a million years ago in the restoration and collision biz. Might even have the paint you need for the early white. Anyway the 100 is a fine tractor, worth keeping imho.

awoloch

displayname
Anthony N. Woloch
Hi Porter. I'm in Colorado Springs and now interested in restoring my IH CC 100.

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
It will have to be crated if you want Fastenal to handle it.
Learned that last year w/a transmission for a car.

podenbach

displayname
Porter F. Odenbach
Well let’s go! You want it done by end of April to use it right?

Group builder