• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 100

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rengasser

displayname
Rick Engasser
Here are pictures of a 100 in excellent condition at my Dealer in Canastota NY. It has the most IH options I have seen on one tractor. Hydraulic lift
Fenders
Lights
Ammeter
Rear pto
Creeper
Sleeve hitch
IH hub caps.

Attachments

• 153A5734-2A40-46B2-9501-5D3B04A35424.jpeg
    153A5734-2A40-46B2-9501-5D3B04A35424.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 8EA0CE9A-2127-4059-8DBE-6C4D9C4BEAC0.jpeg
    8EA0CE9A-2127-4059-8DBE-6C4D9C4BEAC0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 9FF4A727-E7BB-4F5A-9769-5EBB42E82326.jpeg
    9FF4A727-E7BB-4F5A-9769-5EBB42E82326.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
That's nice, all it needs is a horn, wheel weights inside, dual wheels and a spring assist.

And a cigarette lighter.

I assume that's at Whites Farm supply? If so I saw it out in one of their sheds years ago (2004), they had already resorted it.

I went in there looking for some blades for an original that my dad had. Put them on the counter and the young kid working there looked at them and assured me they didn't come off a cub cadet. The older guy working with him just grinned, knowing exactly what they were off of. Then he invited me on the shed tour.

For laughs and giggles, did you check out the serial number on the original sitting next to it? If it's the one they had back then, it's a pretty special machine.

I did not check out the original. My family had a lot of Cub Cadets but no originals, so my interest had always been the shaft drive tractors. I was on the IH launch team for the 82 series but 149’s were my favorite.

Their original was/is a sub 590 serial number. I asked them how they ended up with it, and they said a guy who was using it to mow his lawn traded it in on a new machine.

I remember when the 82 series first came out I was 7 years old. My uncle owned the IH dealership in King Ferry NY and I went down there with may dad to check them out. Still have the sales brochure I picked up.

Back