• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 100 head light Decals

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolkp

okay think I mentioned before I am not a purest when it comes to restoration and have to have everything like it would come from the show room/dealer floor. I can for-go OEM light and key switch, etc. But try to get them close.

So, my next question on restoring a 100 is the head light decal. I have searched several sites and don't seem to find the head light decal (hope my google-fu not like it was for the starter/generator nut 😖). Anyway, looking at the decal it is just not the regular decal with holes cut out it, appears to be a special decal for head lights. as the bars do not go all the way to the edge. The part number according to TC-103 is 751 834 R1 PRODUCT GRAPHICS, HEAD LIGHT PANEL

thanks for your time and comments....
IMG_2495.JPG

cc 100 head light decal detailed.jpg

okay think I mentioned before I am not a purest when it comes to restoration and have to have everything like it would come from the show room/dealer floor. I can for-go OEM light and key switch, etc. But try to get them close.

So, my next question on restoring a 100 is the head light decal. I have searched several sites and don't seem to find the head light decal (hope my google-fu not like it was for the starter/generator nut 😖). Anyway, looking at the decal it is just not the regular decal with holes cut out it, appears to be a special decal for head lights. as the bars do not go all the way to the edge. The part number according to TC-103 is 751 834 R1 PRODUCT GRAPHICS, HEAD LIGHT PANEL

thanks for your time and comments....
View attachment 151119

View attachment 151121
A simple search of a forum sponsor at the top of the page would result in exactly what your looking for!

https://cubcadetusedparts.com/ProductDisplay.aspx?ID=1a2c25a7-c2cc-4677-83bd-25faef837c4c
1663008264884.png

I have a complete set from Maple-Hunter, I am looking for one that were specifically for the panel for head lights. with holes cut out and not having to cut them out myself.
part number - 751 834 R1 with holes
1663011366720.png

no holes is apparently - is 2751840-R1
1663011155268.png

I have a complete set from Maple-Hunter, I am looking for one that were specifically for the panel for head lights. with holes cut out and not having to cut them out myself.
part number - 751 834 R1 with holes
View attachment 151124
no holes is apparently - is 2751840-R1
View attachment 151123
That's not going to happen, as they never came that way other than in the headlight kits. And even then it was a crap shoot if you got a precut or a blank one.

I cannot say anything about the headlight cutouts as my 70 does not have them, but I ordered a set of decals from Maple Hunter for it. They turned out pretty well. There are some slight differences between them and the originals but nothing major.

IMG_20220910_143704.jpg

The biggest issue I had was the dash decal. The holes in it didn't line up quite right with everything. I suppose it could vary, but in my case, lining the decal up with the throttle slot was what had to be done. This left the decal offset a little from the steering column and choke holes but since the steering column has a grommet and the choke cable has a little cover piece, the offset is hidden. Also, for the headlight panel decal, you want to line it up precisely with the edges of the panel if you can, as the decal is cut to the exact size of the plate itself.

One more interesting note, the 'Cub Cadet' decals for the hood sides actually have the letters cut out of them, so rather than always be white, the lettering will be the color of the hood itself. So make sure when you paint the hood that these spots are painted well, as the decals won't hide all of it!

thanks
I cannot say anything about the headlight cutouts as my 70 does not have them, but I ordered a set of decals from Maple Hunter for it. They turned out pretty well. There are some slight differences between them and the originals but nothing major.

View attachment 151133

The biggest issue I had was the dash decal. The holes in it didn't line up quite right with everything. I suppose it could vary, but in my case, lining the decal up with the throttle slot was what had to be done. This left the decal offset a little from the steering column and choke holes but since the steering column has a grommet and the choke cable has a little cover piece, the offset is hidden. Also, for the headlight panel decal, you want to line it up precisely with the edges of the panel if you can, as the decal is cut to the exact size of the plate itself.

One more interesting note, the 'Cub Cadet' decals for the hood sides actually have the letters cut out of them, so rather than always be white, the lettering will be the color of the hood itself. So make sure when you paint the hood that these spots are painted well, as the decals won't hide all of it!
thanks for your advice.... have a good evening/week.

well got it about 95% done, need to put head lights, re-finish the fenders and a rear taillight. but took it to a show in Pennsylvania on the 17th along with an Original, another CC 100 (that got off Facebook Market place, that someone put decals on hood wrong), a Farmall Cub and 560 diesel.
IMG_2503.jpg
IMG_2531a.jpg

IMG_2512.JPG

They look good but kinda lonely there!
Myself, I like shows where they have all the GT's in one area.
they did have a garden tractor area, but since the feature tractor this year was IH, son wanted the 3 three cubs next to the Farmall's. about 7-10 other Cub Cadets, and probably 25+ wheel horses, and then about 15-20 other makes.

Back