• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cabs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmader

displayname
brian mader
Picked up a hard cab for my cub, front windshield is glass but is cracked, door "glass " is plexi-glass and the rear glass is missing as well as the rubber trim. There is no ID plate so no clue as to brand or if it is home made but is well done. My question is for those of you that have a hard cab, where do you look for the glass and the rubber trim? Thanks for any help. Brian

Picked up a hard cab for my cub, front windshield is glass but is cracked, door "glass " is plexi-glass and the rear glass is missing as well as the rubber trim. There is no ID plate so no clue as to brand or if it is home made but is well done. My question is for those of you that have a hard cab, where do you look for the glass and the rubber trim? Thanks for any help. Brian
Most are Cozy brand, but since you didn't post a picture, there's no way anyone can help.

I have a sims cab. My glass is all flat tinted safety glass. I have had a piece made at a local auto glass company. They also were able to supply similar glass installation rubber Trim-Lok think was the brand. I think it’s readily available online

I had a Sims cab on my 1872. I modified the shape of it (didn't care for the slanted front on it). The back window in mine was Lexan. Some idiot dropped the back cab panel when assembling it! Guess where the window ended up! :rant: :rant: :censored2::censored2::feint::feint:
Trim for both the doors and the windows I got off Amazon. This it was called Door Bulb Trim??? It was an odd name I found. Could get it in all sorts of shapes and sizes as well as roll lengths. Mine, oddly enough came in the mail from Israel. OMG, I didn't think they would have any source for rubber over there? It worked though, had to use a small tack hammer to seat it onto the door frames.

Back