• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub 60

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! I need some help, I just purchased a 1968 International Cub model 60, it's in great condition except the carburetor is not the correct one and it doesn't run well. It spits and sputters unless you engage the mower deck. Does anyone know where I could find a replacement or what jet size it would be? Or a current part # for the carburetor. Any help would be appreciated!
Wade
Nice, mower I was going to look at that one , but I was not quick enough. It could also be possibly a shear key issue on the flywheel has the timing off a bit.

Back