• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor Wanted Cub 1512 Diesel

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asburke

displayname
Aaron Burke
Looking for a 1512 Diesel with low hours and in good shape.
Thanks!

I got my 3rd one 2 winters back, This reminds me, I should do something with it.
1663646823216.png

Yes I'm sure there are alot of people looking for the same tractor. I've been looking for awhile now and thought maybe posting a wanted ad for help my chances to finding one. I've come across a few super cub diesels. The search will continue.....

Yes I'm sure there are alot of people looking for the same tractor. I've been looking for awhile now and thought maybe posting a wanted ad for help my chances to finding one. I've come across a few super cub diesels. The search will continue.....
Never hurts to ask. I figure though, like so many desirable and relatively rare things that any average current owner already knows 1 - 3 people who what to buy theirs.
Guns, motorcycles, Scouts, Land Rovers, Cherokees, Aircraft and more follow these guidelines for me.

Back