• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor For Sale Cub 149 with mower deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreinbold

displayname
Dean Reinbold
Cub 149 with a 50" deck, tire chains, a spring assist and extra rear axle. Engine runs...could use some TLC. Right front tire leaks. PTO needs repair. Asking $325.00 My email is [email protected]. My cell is 716-353-5716. Thanks...Dean
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Dean, do you still live in the Eastern New York area?

Ugh, I meant Western, I looked at your profile from the old forum archives to see if your location was listed and found your location but then I wrote “Eastern“ probably because you are East of me. :bash:

Only reason I can think of for the spring assist on a hydraulic lift tractor would be for use in float position the implement will more readily float, such as a mower deck over uneven terrain. or a snowthrower on a gravel driveway might be less likely to dig into the gravel. :drool2:

Deck hangs from normal mule drive frame…I think the PO had the spring assist for the snow thrower he used…not sure.

Only reason I can think of for the spring assist on a hydraulic lift tractor would be for use in float position the implement will more readily float, such as a mower deck over uneven terrain. or a snowthrower on a gravel driveway might be less likely to dig into the gravel. :drool2:
Or a broken in frame repaired / welded Rockshaft to help keep the stress off the break. I've run across two tractors in my past like this that I ended up buying for parts.

Yep, not a bad price at all. Too far for me too, as usual. I also have a 149 (roller) with a spring assist.

Back