• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING
  • If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tractor For Sale Cub 149 with mower deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

dreinbold

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Dean Reinbold
Cub 149 with a 50" deck, tire chains, a spring assist and extra rear axle. Engine runs...could use some TLC. Right front tire leaks. PTO needs repair. Asking $325.00 My email is [email protected]. My cell is 716-353-5716. Thanks...Dean
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Dean, do you still live in the Eastern New York area?

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Ugh, I meant Western, I looked at your profile from the old forum archives to see if your location was listed and found your location but then I wrote “Eastern“ probably because you are East of me. :bash:

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Only reason I can think of for the spring assist on a hydraulic lift tractor would be for use in float position the implement will more readily float, such as a mower deck over uneven terrain. or a snowthrower on a gravel driveway might be less likely to dig into the gravel. :drool2:

Bill Houk

Only reason I can think of for the spring assist on a hydraulic lift tractor would be for use in float position the implement will more readily float, such as a mower deck over uneven terrain. or a snowthrower on a gravel driveway might be less likely to dig into the gravel. :drool2:
Or a broken in frame repaired / welded Rockshaft to help keep the stress off the break. I've run across two tractors in my past like this that I ended up buying for parts.

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Yep, not a bad price at all. Too far for me too, as usual. I also have a 149 (roller) with a spring assist.

Latest posts