• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub 149 deck, snow blower, chains...Asking $950.00

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to let the 149 go...tractor, deck (good shape), chains and extra hydro rear axle. the PTO on the tractor needs repair. Has a spring assist also. Will consider letting the deck go for $125. $400 for the rest. $500 for all. It can stay here awhile if you want to pay in advance. Might consider help with delivery. Email above 716-353-5716. Leave a message...Dean

Dave...if you are interested you can call me Friday. I am open to offers and maybe I can meet you part way. The place where it is stored may be closing. Dean

Dave...if you are interested you can call me Friday. I am open to offers and maybe I can meet you part way. The place where it is stored may be closing. Dean
I've been trying to convince the GF that we need a new tractor and this would be a perfect one for her but she's not having it. Plus you're over 300 miles away. So it's not like I can just slip out and back in and sneak it in... I hate to say it but I think I have to pass.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

It does start and run...right front tire will not hold air...has a spring assist...PTO needs repair

$400 for the package...Any interest in the 14 HP engine in the 149? It does run. Not sure what it is worth. If the engine sells I can part out other parts. Dean

Any idea what the PTO needs for repair? And can the tractor be driven as it is now? I'm around the corner from you in Wyoming County. Thanks. Dick Green

Not sure… it was broken when I bought it. The PO used it to blow snow…there is a set of tire chains for it. The right front tire might need a tube. Thanks Dean

I regret that I'm going to pass up the 149 - since I retired I realize that I have just too many projects waiting for me and the energy I used to have. Thanks for your help. Dick Green

Back