• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor For Sale Cub 149 Deck Chains Ex Rear End

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreinbold

displayname
Dean Reinbold
$525.00 I am relisting this...I cannot connect with the guy who wanted it last year. Cub 149...it does run but needs work. Newer battery. The PTO is broken. Has a spring assist with hydraulic lift. Front right tire leaks. Original lights do not work. Great project for restoration. Deck is solid. Extra hydro rear axle. It is loaded on my trailer so I could help deliver. I am in Machias NY 14101. It is in storage and it needs to be moved.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

I may consider selling the trailer with the deal...2004 4x7 Carry On with newer LED magnetic mount lights. The snow thrower in the first pic is gone. $800.00 for all.

Are you interested in just the tractor? We will be heading to Mooresville NC in the fall to spend the winter. I won't have a place to keep the trailer once we get there. Dean

Any interest in the deck...tractor...or even the trailer separate?

Ben...send me some contact info if you would. I sent you a private message yesterday. Cell and email info above.

Back