• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sold Cub 1450 and tiller for sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreinbold

displayname
Dean Reinbold
Any interest in a non-running 1450 and a #1 (??) rear tiller? Located in Fillmore, New York as of now. Engine seized I'm told. Will post more pics soon. Stored inside last 7-8 years. Will post a price $$ after I see in person. Call or text 716-353-5716...I will respond back to you. Dean
1.jpg
2.jpg

Why not find out if it is really seized or not? Not that hard to do, just takes a little time.

Update...I was able to spin the engine and after connecting a battery the engine cranked. I was told it might have an aluminum piston installed. Engine was "rebuilt" 15 years ago and stopped shortly after that. Tractor is complete. Aluminum front nose, not cast. Has side sheet metal and 3 point. Would need better tires. Tiller spins and has a lot of debris caught in the tines. Tiller sheet metal is solid with light surface rust. Both belts and gear box are there. Upper belt guard is missing. Hydraulic lift lever is stuck...I did not want to push too hard and break something. Asking $800.00 for all. I am to your thoughts. Dean
IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG

It belongs to my brother...he no longer wants it. $700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back