• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub 122

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nkroakes

Hello all. Im kinda new to this and I was wondering what a reasonable price would be for a cub 122 with snow blade. Im pretty sure it doesn't run and There is no creeper gear. Thanks

Nathan R.
A 122 is not a lawn tractor, it's a garden tractor!
Next, if you will read the FAQ's, there's a part that says.
We'd rather not say. Beauty (and desirability) is in the eyes of the beholder. If you think it's worth it, buy it. If you think it's worth it, sell it for that price.

hey thanks charlie! Sorry bout messing with the rules. What is the difference between a lawn and a garden tractor anyways?

OH, I see... Its in the FAQ's
sorry.gif

i have a 122 cadet. governor does not work. what is involoved, price wise to fix?

adjusted the governor linkage and oiled it up a bit and it is working now. thanks

Back