• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub 100 refurbish

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upcoming shows that I know of.

Farm Toy Show

1522 Jasper Lane
Winston-Salem, NC
March 4th @ 6pm-9pm &
March 5th @ 9am-3pm, 2022

Sandhills Antique Farm Equipment Show
200 Alexander Dr,
Lillington, NC
March 5th, 2022 @ 8am

Southern Farm Days Show
Bill Thompson Lane
Lake Waccamaw, NC
March 18th @ 9am – 20th @ 5pm

Union County Farm Show & Festival
Union County Ag Center
Monroe, NC
April 8th-9th, 2022

A little more progress, i picked up this trailer from harbor freight. Painted an added some decals. Also got my amp gauge hooked up. IMG_3648.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3647.JPG
    IMG_3647.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 127
David Smith,
Thanks for the info! If nothing happens between now and then, I plan to check out the Winston show. Less than an hour to get to that one.

David Autry,
Nice 100, looking good with that trailer!

Great work David!

I am especially curious how you mounted the amp gauge to your IH CC100. Did you fabricate your own mounting bracket? It fits and views so well next to the original dashboard. Please provide more photos about this nice detail. Nice touches to the cart too. Thank you.

Great work David!

I am especially curious how you mounted the amp gauge to your IH CC100. Did you fabricate your own mounting bracket? It fits and views so well next to the original dashboard. Please provide more photos about this nice detail. Nice touches to the cart too. Thank you.

I used a 2" single gauge mount from sun pro off flea bay, the rubber gromet to protect the wires came from harbor freight. Bottom of gauge is open.

Attachments

• IMG_3649.JPG
    IMG_3649.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 81
Back