• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cozy Cab on a 72 series SGT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdrong

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Jdrong
I have a Cozy Cab on my 149 for snow blowing, don't ever want to blow snow without a cab, ever again. I have been looking for an 1872 or 2072, don't really need that much more hp but, wanted a twin cylinder with power steering, better starter/ charging system. The plan was to adapt the cozy cab to the SGT but, with the SGT being 6" longer, now I'm wondering if it's even possible to adapt my old Cozy Cab to a to the longer 72 series SGT. Anyone ever seen or heard of doing this?

Back