• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Covina 42" center mount belly blade for Cub Cadet

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
As pictured in the allied equipment section in Will's 50 Years of Cub Cadet.

Anybody have one? Pictures of one or know of one somewhere for sale?? Maybe some plans to build one similar?

Thinking it, ir one built like it, would be a great addition to, or companion to, my 149 Cub loader project.

If you'll do a Vault search for Covina, you'll see a few. ;-)
318896.jpg

When I was a Service Rep for IH, my boss had one on his 122. With the parallel linkage it worked very well, and I used it to grade up a new lawn. I built one for my 72 using brackets off the rear axle and although it did not angle it worked very well also.

I bet ya have some pictures to share with us too of it!!! We all love pictures!! Hint, Hint!

When I was a Service Rep for IH, my boss had one on his 122. With the parallel linkage it worked very well, and I used it to grade up a new lawn. I built one for my 72 using brackets off the rear axle and although it did not angle it worked very well also.

had pile of acc. have few pictures
Very cool!!! Lets see what else you have/had! Tell us about the Vermeer pic - what attachment was on those two tractors? I'm sure it wasn't their blades. You still have the Haban mower? I've always wanted one of them for my 982. A trimming extension on the 50C deck would also be VERY cool to have too, make getting around and under shrubs that much nicer without scraping up the paint.
Man, is it just me or is looking at pictures just SO much fun! Dreaming!

Very cool. I think they would be very handy. I think the biggest thing would be getting the linkage right to make it sit vertical when in use and still be able to pivot it side to side when needed.

Back