• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Could not help myself it looked lonesome and tired

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jknight

displayname
joe knight
I have two CubCadet diesel tractors. Now I have two old Kubota diesel tractors. Need help with the one I found yesterday The owner left a broken shift boot go over the winter. Needless to say the snow and rain helped fill the hydro flow used in the manual transmission, and hydraulic system. Thinking of draining it heating the fluid to evap the water and use that fluid to flush the system?? then do it again. then put in new hydro flow?? Ideas please

Everything works but needs care filters and oil

Attachments

• IMG_E0380.JPG
    IMG_E0380.JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 242
I always like the old Kubotas. Charlie (aka: Digger) has one, not sure which model he has.

drain all oil change oil filter add hytran oil and new oil filter after cleaning out trans as best you can. Digger has hytran or can get it at Case IH. Hytran is made too suck up all water and moisture and when the oil gets hot it evaporates it off. no other hydo oil does this!

Hi Back again. It took four changes of fluid running the tractor in low range and getting the fluid hot between changes. On the last change I did change the filter in the low suction line. But it is like the fuel filter screens in CC fuel shut offs. Only it is longer and larger. Brass screen not made to really stop water but bits and pieces. Seems fine now and no bearing damage i can hear. A friend of mine cut his return line and installed a diesel spin off fuel filter system mounting it under the right foot rest. Joe

Latest posts

Back