• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Correct Paint For 1985 CC1711

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemartin

IHCC Supporter
Good Folks: Can you tell me the correct paint colors/codes for a Cub Cadet 1711 from about 1984. It has never been painted. Is there a 'correct' yellow and white for this unit? Best vendor to get than from? Tks for any advice.
Mike Martin
M
2022-03-08 March 10 2022 #1 001.JPG
2022-03-08 March 10 2022 #1 001.JPG
2022-03-08 March 10 2022 #1 002.JPG
adison, Ms

CC Specialties, or Case IH.

I'd check on decal availability before you get too far into this...that is a one-year-only model. Not sure I have seen aftermarket decals for the 1711 or 1712.

And I'll say it again...shame to repaint such a nice looking original tractor. It's only original once...

Back