• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cool video for all

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, pretty cool video. I noticed that the painter signed it in 2001, so I assume this is a 15 year old video.

Kevin, CooL presentation/vid,,,
I'm sure folk that can afford 20mil dollar learjets wouldn't bat an eye at the cost of a fire suppression system such as that to protect their write off,,,
happy.gif

I just walked past this:

310421.jpg

and thought about the video you posted,,,

thumbsup.gif

OMG LoL

Just walked upstairs,,,,,,

310428.jpg

Guess I never Really thought about it but,,,
FIRE Protection, Prevention, Suppression is ALL Around Us!!!!

310429.jpg

Jason, I can't go anywhere anymore without looking up at the ceiling to check for sprinklers and/or detection!

Your first picture is a fire pump test header. The second picture is a rack of high pressure CO2 cylinders. These hold CO2 at 850 PSI. There are suppression agents stored at higher pressures, but this is 'high' vs. Low pressure CO2 stored in a refrigerated tank at 300 PSI.

Hey Jeff that is CooL,, I never knew such a thing existed on any "Factory Vehicles"!!!!
I did read the page from vid link,,,,

OMG I just couldn't imagine Emergency Personnel/Rescue following ALL those procedures before extracting the injured,,,,

Shut Down Procedures For Emergency Personnel

1. Check to see if the vehicle is equipped with a Fire Suppression System. Look for Manual button on the ceiling above the center console.
2. If the button is found on the vehicle, check to see if the system has been deployed (look for suppression material under and around the vehicle). If material is found, disconnect the battery and proceed as normal with your extrication. If the system has not been discharged – perform the following steps:
3. Disconnect the battery.
4. Locate the Suppression System fuse and disconnect. The fuse (circled below) can be found in the fuse box underneath and to the left of the steering wheel.
5. After the battery is disconnected, there is a one minute drain time on the system’s capacitor. After one minute, normal operations can continue.

Pretty CooL Video,,,
thumbsup.gif

Reminds me of the clear distributor caps guys used on the hot rods back in the day,,, Super CooL at Night,,, but the clear cylinder head at 4000 fps,,, Now that is One CooL Video!!!!
Awesome!!!!!
happy.gif

Wow! The way the rubbing alcohol cleaned the cylinder had me thinking. If only it were that easy to decarbon a head! That really shows how an engine operates

Hey Earl, your alcohol comment got me thinking also,,,

I would like to see injections on a really carboned up combustion chamber (like the 149
err.gif
) with maybe "water" or "mmo" (the good oLe stuff vs the new ceramic) injected along w/ 89, 91, & 93 octane varying the additive ratio on each test,,, record the data and then post results over on the IH Cub Cadet thread,,,
happy.gif

But like you said, "only if it were that easy"
Shift.gif

Latest posts

Back