• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cleaning up a rotary table

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
02E9C377-73F0-452F-A7C1-3DE8C9A65FA7.jpeg
02E9C377-73F0-452F-A7C1-3DE8C9A65FA7.jpeg
T
That’s a 20” rotary with a 24” part on it. The part is 1/2 of a center section for articulated piece of equipment, like a front bucket end loader.

Thanks guys, I just needed to be reminded of how many deck plates I polished with a wire brush and lemon juice in the boiler room...It's called "keep 'em busy doing something" chipping paint was the next best thing.....aaargh

Nice score Dave. Hope you got the special rust discount price!

Can you take picture of the data plate?

Just started milling and slowly tooling up as going along.

Bob G.
Bob
Here's a video link to the exact same table that I have.
Should answer a bunch of my yet to discover questions.
Also found a link to the Phase II manuals and downloaded a copy for the shop.

We have bins of those Tee nuts for use on our presses-in the uncontrolled hardware section which means I can go grab a handful whenever I am in the shop.

Bob
Here's a video link to the exact same table that I have.
Should answer a bunch of my yet to discover questions.
Also found a link to the Phase II manuals and downloaded a copy for the shop.

Thanks Dave for the link. Not ready for rotary yet. Looking at ER collets and precision drill chuck for my G1004 style knee mill.

I use a orbital sander with 400 grit paper on my table saw, planer, lathe, jointer and band saw. Then a coat of paste wax. It really helps the planer feed when you make the bed slippery...

Back