• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CLEAN Jokes

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220315_124848.jpg

A couple got up one morning and Wife said she had a awful dream last night, She was at Wal-Mart all night! Husband said, I had a dream too, I was with 3 women!! Wife said , Was I one of them??? No !! You were at Wal-Mart!!

The starter under the intake manifold reminds of a French car I had to work on once. Had to remove the exhaust and intake manifolds to get to the starter. Four hours of work just to replace the starter which only took 15 minutes once I got to it.

I believe the Northstar V-8’s that Cadillac used, and the 5.6 Nissan/Infiniti V-8 is that way.

I’ve even seen one where the starter is INSIDE the bell housing for the transmission. So you have to pull the transmission to get to the starter……

Many years ago now.. but, there was a Ford Conventional cab that needed the cab removed to pull the starter from the Cat Diesel... Lot'sa cursing went on that day!

I believe the Northstar V-8’s that Cadillac used, and the 5.6 Nissan/Infiniti V-8 is that way.

I’ve even seen one where the starter is INSIDE the bell housing for the transmission. So you have to pull the transmission to get to the starter……
If there ever was a case for eugenics, these engineers are it. All automotive engineers should be apprenticed to a mechanic before designing anything. Instruct the mechanic to hit them on the elbow with a hammer every time they get close to anything sharp, or tight, or hot. Speaking as one doing mechanical work, but also have a BScME.

I was contemplating booking an excursion on one of those Viking cruise ships you see advertised on TV quite frequently.......

That is until I learned that looting and plundering would not be allowed!!
Kinda took the edge off that idea anyway!!

Back