• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CLEAN Jokes

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Carb.jpg

Well. I saw it and I'm left wondering why..?.?.? I like how he gets all them running and THEN puts on his hearing protection.

Wonder what the fuel cost is? LOL.

Sometimes I get too analytical...all mowers appear to be new/unused,all have stickers in the same place,discharge chutes are not where push mowers would normally be.There either front or back not on the side and I still want to know why......but I do appreciate mechanical aptitude !!! Moons ago a boss told me,"there are no new ideas just reapplications of old ones" never forgot that..

Has he turned the wheels 90 degrees from original to make rear discharge units? I think I have one of those pushmowers. If I only had a dozen more and a 782 to pull them, and the time to welderup, and some grass, and...

I like that his dog isn't even sure he wants to be associated with that contraption.

Here's my take:

He got lucky with 13 reject mowers cause the grass comes out wrong side and were short of handles.

Like a Storage Unit blind-buy and had to solve the Mrs'. very pointed question: "What... Honey Dear....! What are you going to do with 13 handle-less backward facing lawnmowers when I TOLD you to go mow the freeking yard? " (you can just see the arms akimbo cant you)

Sooo, the shape of the decks imply he remounted 48 wheels.....must have been a good deal on mowers...I'm guessing he had them all running for a while before starting the video.I've never seen 12 mowers that cold start with one pull....He caused a lot of conversation though.....Gordon,you might be right...

A while back I had posted a comment on that video complimenting his tractor; he actually responded and told me that he's got three more Cubs too.

Kinda surprised he isn't a member of this forum!

A father put his 3 year old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which ended by saying, "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma and goodbye Grandpa."

The father asked, "Why did you say goodbye Grandpa?"... The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thing to do."

The next day grandpa died. The father thought it was a strange coincidence.

A few months later the father put the girl to bed and listened to her prayers which went like this, "God bless Mommy, God Bless Daddy and goodbye Grandma."

The next day the grandmother died.

"Holy crap" thought the father, "this kid is in contact with the other side."

Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed, the dad heard her say, "God bless Mommy and goodbye Daddy."

He practically went into shock. He couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to his office. He was nervous as a cat all day, had lunch and watched the clock.

He figured if he could get by until midnight he would be okay. He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of the day he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound. Finally midnight arrived; he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.

When he got home his wife said, "I've never seen you work so late. What's the matter?"

He said, "I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of my life"

She said, "You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe what happened to me. This morning my golf pro dropped dead in the middle of my lesson!"

Back