• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Central Indiana CubFest

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbutram

displayname
Steve Butram
September 19-20 Tipton IN. Farmall cub and Cub cadets invited for a weekend of Cub related activities. work shop sessions,static show, plowing, Swap and sell. Email me for more details. [email protected]

Had a good day today. Olivia and I got up at 4AM (central) to drive up to Tipton with the 71 & plow. We plowed what was hands down the hardest ground I have ever been in. If it hadn't been disced, we probably wouldn't have done as well as we did.

There was myself, a 105, 782D and 124 plowing today. Most everybody else plowed yesterday and didn't have the heart to do it today.

Pics will come tomorrow.

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif