• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cell Phones

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rchristensen

displayname
Richard Christensen
Well 2 more women killed in Phoenix yesterday because one was text messaging on her cell phone while driving. She was able to send the message at the same time she hit the other vehicle head on.

This is almost a weekly thing someone getting killed in a car accident while text messaging while driving. Thank God their not talking on the phones. The local politicians are talking about, talking about, doing something about it. Maybe after the next election.

75% of the people I see driving are on a cell phone. I'm surprised there aren't more accidents. In fact, I see people on bicycles using them too.

I don't know about anywhere else, but around here you never see a POLICEMAN who isn't talking on the cell while driving????????? go figure!!!

Well at least you can talk while keeping your eyes on the road. I know I can't type and drive. Course I don't ever really think I would want to try it either, I just dosen't seem to make sence to me.

Latest posts

Back