• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CC1711 No Mow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemartin

IHCC Supporter
My CC 1711 has been doing great. That is until this past Saturday. The two outside blades on the 44" deck quit spinning. I guess the belt that powers them has broken (I cannot fix a thing!) They are not seized up. Can you folks tell me the part number for a replacement belt for that deck? That thing was sure cutting good. I'm going to take that deck off and repaint it. Tks

Attachments

• 2022-05-29 May 30 2022 003.JPG
    2022-05-29 May 30 2022 003.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
In addition to the belt, the tensioner movement, and spring will need to be checked. Common on the 44C to have a broken spring, and seized tensioner. Also have replaced the idler pulley a few times, since it isn't set up for easy greasing of the bearing.

Thanks much. The mowing 'action' had quit for several seconds before cranking back up again. A few minutes later the outboard blades/pullies quit. They are free but something is wrong.
Tks
Mike Martin

Back