• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CC1250

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbor moved and I wound up with two Cub Cadet 1250's. One has a blade mounted on the front, the other came with a mower deck. I bought and downloaded a manual and am enjoying learning about these great machines. I had engine mounts installed on one and now they are both running.

Hello Tim, welcome to the forum. Congrats on you two Cub Cadets. Got any pics?

Tim,
Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the addiction! One is never enough. Two that can share implements is a good start.

Tim - welcome to the best IHCC Forum on the internet. Can't wait to see some pics of your two "Quiet Line" 1250 units. (if you didn't already know it your Model 1250's were part of the Quiet Line series built by IH. They were the first tractors to have enclosed engines).

Did you get the Operators Manual or the Service Manual?

Welcome Tim, Glad to have you join the group. There is a lot of helpful people here to answer questions you may have with your projects.

My neighbor moved and I wound up with two Cub Cadet 1250's. One has a blade mounted on the front, the other came with a mower deck. I bought and downloaded a manual and am enjoying learning about these great machines. I had engine mounts installed on one and now they are both running.
Hey Tim, any updates on your Cub Cadets?

Back