• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts Wanted CC wide body snowblower wanted

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant Laughrey

displayname
TruckGuy1995
If anyone has a decent condition qa-36 or qa-42 for sale please let me know. Would be going on a CC 1250. I'm located in Indiana, would be willing to travel a few hours to pick one up. Thanks

I have one and plan on taking it to Portage, WI Garden Tractor Daze this week
Will be there on Tuesday

Attachments

• DSCN9423.JPG
    DSCN9423.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9424.JPG
    DSCN9424.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
I also have one - working well when I removed it. Not very rusty, however it could use spots of rust control and paint. Here it is and I will take $100 for it - located in NE Iowa - West Union.... Let me know - and it is removed and ready to load and haul. e-mail [email protected]

Attachments

• Front mounted on tractor.jpg
    Front mounted on tractor.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Left side on tractor.jpg
    Left side on tractor.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Right side on tractos.jpg
    Right side on tractos.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Unmounted front view.jpg
    Unmounted front view.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
Yes !! Great deal on a great snow thrower. However - I do not need it and I hate to see it sitting around unused and it is outside so it will start to rust now. Hope someone has a need for it and comes after it

Grant - don't know if you made any decisions yet or if you're still looking. Wanted you to know, since your ad mentions "qa-36 or qa-42" for your 1250. Neither the QA-36 nor QA-42 will fit a 1250. You need either a QA-36A or a QA-42A. There has been some discussion that the letter A suffix indicates "adjustable" since it is made to fit (adjusts) to either a narrow or wide frame and your 1250 a wide frame. Also, you mentioned "blower" in the title of your ad. Both of these are single stage units (because they don't have the 2nd stage fan blower), but I can tell you from experience when they are in good shape they really do throw the snow and work especially well on a Hydro tractor like your 1250.

The thrower David Schwandt has is a QA-42A which is correct for your tractor. Looks to be in pretty nice shape too. I also see it's a 4-paddle auger version which does apparently work a little better than the earlier 2-paddle style.

I believe the thrower that Bill Trammell has is either an H-42 or H-48 later production thrower made by Haben for IH and CCC. I believe it was designed for the later spread frame tractors (82 series and later) and probably will fit your 1250, but I never had one of these and don't know how they operate. I will say it looks to be in pretty good shape and that sounds like a really good price but I just don't know what they really sell for in the mid-west.

Good luck with your hunt and let us know what you do by another posting to your ad here.

Latest posts

Back