• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CC-Specialties

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin,
I know you were funnin' with Charlie/Digger, but that does not quite describe him.
I doubt he is all that old, (looks younger than me :errrr: ) and not a sob either. You are right about one thing. He will always be straight up, and will help out every time he can. He will even go above and beyond the normal call of duty.
Long story, but I know from experience several years ago.
If you want to describe Digger in a picture, here is one that has been used in the past, and does a pretty good job.

:bear:

Thanks for all you do Charlie! ;)

Yeah, Charlie even CALLED me when I was rebuilding my K321 and ordered the balance gear shims, to persuade me not to reinstall the gears. I'm in Canada. Thanks, Charlie! BTW, those shims are also the right size for adjusting camshaft end play. 👍👍

Back