• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CC Specialties

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the late 70s an older teacher jumped in his late 60s Impala dark green and drove home from the grocery store. 5 minutes later a police officer was at his door on a stolen car report. Evidently his key started the wrong dark green Impala. He was mortified and drove it back to the store followed by the officer and took his car home. We teased him about it for years. WW2 vet died about 5 years ago in his 90s...We laughed at the story as we celebrated his life.
My uncle did the exact same thing! He was working 4-12 shift at the steel mill. His buddy came in for 12-8 shift. When my uncle went to the parking lot to go home, he got into a light green 66 Impala and started driving home. It was only after driving under a street light and realizing the seat upholstery was different that he discovered he was in the wrong car. He went back and swapped cars. He told his buddy about it the next day and they both had a laugh!

We own several vintage to newer vehicles. More often than not; lately I've been turning on wipers instead of lights or pulling the light switch instead of wipers and the old Scout I have to remember where the foot switch is.

Best advice I got from an old electrician was: "never trust a fart" by time it's different it's too late. I laughed at the time,

Last edited:
All of you *wrong-vehicle* guys..... Live in Arizona with a white, 4-door f-250!

They are so thick on the ground here that you have to disregard by; dents, tires/wheels, camper-shells and the like every week and still, couple times a year will jam your key into someone else's truck thinking your key-fob remote had died.

Todd.

Back