• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CC Specialties

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He thought it said CC Special Ties now and he was shopping for a necktie.

Sorry Robert, I couldn’t help myself.

I’ll bet Digger may have come across a Cub Cadet necktie or two.

If it makes you feel any better, I wandered around for half an hour trying to find my car Monday Evening. I finally asked a cart fetcher if they had doors on the other side of the store. Sure enough, they did, and my car was much easier to find on that side of the store...

Mondays are bad for my “What-rental-am-I-driving-and-where-did-I-leave-it?”.

A year ago, parked my than hyperactive green Jeep Renegade at farm & fleet, came out of store, walked up to car and door would not open.
Puzzled I looked around and damn if I was at the wrong car, mine was right on the other side.

In the late 70s an older teacher jumped in his late 60s Impala dark green and drove home from the grocery store. 5 minutes later a police officer was at his door on a stolen car report. Evidently his key started the wrong dark green Impala. He was mortified and drove it back to the store followed by the officer and took his car home. We teased him about it for years. WW2 vet died about 5 years ago in his 90s...We laughed at the story as we celebrated his life.

John, I learned the meaning of CRS right here from reading posts.

Monday I learned to check the parking lot for landmarks. And to check inside of Meijer stores for landmarks by the door you come in. It was stinking cold that night. It took me a day and a half to thaw out as I was not prepared to wander around in the cold!

He thought it said CC Special Ties now and he was shopping for a necktie.

Trebeck: "Mr Connery, why don't you pick a category?"

Connery: "I've got to ask you... about the penis mightier!"
iu.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, a few days before Christmas abt 10 years ago when I lived in Portland Ore I was about to open my trunk to put my treasures in when my key suddenly wouldn’t work … a women nearby said “what the hell are you doing?” It was her car, just a bit closer to the store than mine. I don’t think she believed me…. My car was out of sight around the corner. Embarrassing.

Had issues like that as well, in rest areas that are in the center median of interstates.....
Walk in half asleep after a power nap to use the potty and walk out the other door into the east bound side when you were on the wests bound side and wonder WTH is your truck!!

In high school... I walked out after a Basketball game to get in my car (1974 AMC Hornet). The door was locked (which I never did) so, I unlocked it with my key. Got behind the wheel.. and started the car... only to realize... this wasn't my car at all. Mine was a 4-speed, and this was an automatic.
My car was (2) cars away on the other side of a van.

Back