Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

CC #2 cart

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

John DeBree

Boy, I'd like to get my hands on a solid #2 cart. I never see them around here. On ebay, they're around $300, and no shipping. I'm thinking about fabricating one, if I could get the dimensions. Anyone got one, either for sale, or that they'd be willing to measure for me?

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
I have the fender dimensions in my archives.

#2 cart fender_1.jpg

Ken Garrett

Boy, I'd like to get my hands on a solid #2 cart. I never see them around here. On ebay, they're around $300, and no shipping. I'm thinking about fabricating one, if I could get the dimensions. Anyone got one, either for sale, or that they'd be willing to measure for me?
I have one. Will be glad to get any measurements you need.

spndncash

I would think it would be easier to start off an existing yard cart/trailer, maybe an agri-fab or craftsman are available as a donor since Cub carts are in short supply.

John DeBree

I have a cart that's nearly identical to that Roper. There's no brand visible. I'll probably clean it up and paint it CC colors. I'd like a #2 more for 'show' purposes. I like the look with the fenders. If one came up for sale around here (unlikely) I could buy it, copy it, and then sell it, although I'd keep it if I got it for a good price. I like fabricating stuff.

hdeloach

displayname
Herbert C DeLoach
I have a #2 that is 52 years old.What I like best about this wagon is the way the axle/wheels are mounted.The unit is lower to the ground and with the tilt and removal of the tail gate it is easier to load large heavy items like logs.Also easier to unload.

awoloch

displayname
Anthony N. Woloch
Beautiful restoration on your Roper tractor and cart. Well done Travis!