• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CATS Stray, Feral, Housebound, Declawed, and Otherwise

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had to put up a small fiber optic tree. Our cat liked to eat the needles off the big artificial tree, and then throw up in the floor!
When we put up the big tree, we would just hang the ornaments up high.

The tan one at our house wants to mess with everything.

A couple of years ago we put his tree too close to our tree...

531EDCE6-3F51-4F51-8996-C1190AC1B51D.jpeg
0DE05191-A00C-47C8-9D19-3B5D68917C2B.jpeg

This year he stares at this tree which has sea shells strung like popcorn on it. I guess I can’t blame a cat for being intrigued by sea life, even long-gone sea life.

91C1A15E-796F-4B75-A819-379C0A80D1B6.jpeg
2361809C-0A15-4638-810B-2AC768301689.jpeg

I caretake 6 felines in my 3000 square foot home-one female and five males ranging in age from 6 months to 12 years. I definitely prefer the male cats for their temperament.

Is anyone else having a vicious year for cat hair matting? Both of mine are getting severe matting. Of course, the long haired one is worse, but even the fine haired one is having a very bad time of it this year. We have considered getting them shaved and calling them hairless until it grows back.

Might need a change of diet perhaps?
What does the Vet say?
Princess was the last long haired cat we had.
Carolyn is feeding the 2 we have now, that were strays when they found us, Purina "Beyond" food.
It seemed to improve their coats quite a bit.

What does the Vet say?

I came to my go-to knowledge base here first...

Could be they need a change of diet. Their food is quality, approved by our vet, but maybe too long on the same? I’m sure it is related to not enough brushing, but that does not go well for cats or people. Fortunately the one with four claws is very good-natured. The one with two claws does not hesitate to use his teeth.

They get both every day.

The vet blamed my cat. He’s getting old and fat, and doesn’t clean himself as well as he might.

Attachments

• DEECE4FD-F958-4D52-AFD6-937874F7B71F.jpeg
    DEECE4FD-F958-4D52-AFD6-937874F7B71F.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 0
Back