• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CATS Stray, Feral, Housebound, Declawed, and Otherwise

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cathleen,
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Merry Meowmas from Jax and Fuzzy

292781.jpg

292782.jpg

Scott...HO-HO-HO Hax and Fuzzy are to cute iwht their reindeer hats on..so festive.!! lol

I've enjoyed the pics of the other kitties too.

Cath

One of the litter that was born a little over 2 years ago is a all black long hair like the cat in the tree. I named him Moose, he was a lot bigger than the other 5 when I took them out from under the plastic cover on the hood of my ol pickup the morning after they were born. He loves eating cooked chicken.

Ed, Good friend of mine found a kitten stuck along side the battery under the hood of his truck one cold morning a few years back. Took him in and named it "Delco"!

It probably crawled up in there to keep warm the night before when they got home. The truck was sitting outside and Bill heard the cat yowling the next morning when he went out to leave. Darn lucky he did, the cat may have ended up minced kitty if it would have gotten tangled up in the fan!!

Absolutely FANASTIC kitty pictures!!!! Thanks to ALL for sharing. Recently while getting ready to go to work one morning, Annie decided that she would try her best to keep me from leaving.

board-post.pl

Here is little Miss Annie... or should I say Miss Mischief. She just plopped on my lap and refused to move. Almost every morning, she has to have Angel hold her up so she can watch me drive off. When I get home she is the first kitty to come and greet me.
292946.jpg

David, BJ looks totally wiped out. He must have really done up the town by the way he's looking, plopped out at the edge of town.? lol..

Boxes..MORE BOXES please. The kitties are loving the boxes. When you dont know what to get your kitty, shoot just bring in a new box. Well it doesnt need to be NEW..just new to them. We now have 5 boxes in the dining room. At this rate, I'm going to have to move the dining table into the middle of the living room, so the kids have enough room to romp and frolic within, without their boxes. Tootsie has claimed the top of one box with her bed on it...well, thats when Annie isnt trying to take it over. When Tootsie comes down during the day often Annie will jump into Tootsies favorite bed, or course, but she soon relinquishes it to her sissy. Annie has gotten to be really nice to Tootsie and Tootsie is braver and roams around now. Never know where you might find her. Last week, she jumped into a box in the kitchen that was on end on top of another. She had to be careful and balance so not to tip it, but she did fine, infact she started remodeling. Boy, was she busy..scratch scratch in this corner, then there, taking down walls to make it bigger ( in her kitty mind.) Marlin said..whos there? and Tootsie would pop her little head out and look at us, then go back in, and several times he or I said, whos there? and she would quickly pop her head out and then retreat. IT was really funny. really it was. Not a day passes that it isnt filled with laughter over what these kids manage to do. I wish I could have videoed Tootsie with the " who's there" game, but it was to dark in the kitchen to catch it.

Cath

Back