• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Carb gets flooded

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

respriella

displayname
Raul de la Espriella
Hi folks, I am new to the site. I brought my Cub Cadet 2166 - 16HP - from Illinois to Panama where I have retired. There is no dealer here and have been trying to fix it for 2 months already. It won´s start. At first there was no gas pumped to the carb. Ordered the pump from the States and changed it. Now the carb gets flooded. I have 7 acres to mow and every time it gets out of hand it costs me $250 to have it cut. Any help is greatly appreciated.

By the way, this is a great place to retire. Many Americans, Canadians, and Germans live here.

Raul

OK, you've posted in just about every topic BUT the correct one.

Have you taken the time to read the descriptions of the various topics here? Especially the one for Charlie's MTD and CCC Parts And Service Hotline?

Discussion on MTD/CCC made garden and lawn tractors,mowers,and implements made after 1981.

Back