Quantcast
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

cadet rear engine rider

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

pfunk

displayname
Paul E. Funk
John, I think Scott Urschel has one for sale:

1601687730033.png

Kittermankadets85

I have an 85 missing engine and idk what else but the frame and body and wheels are all there it’s definitely repairable

knolte

displayname
Ken Nolte
When you get one and get the project going, please post some pics. I haven't used one of those in many years but I have fond memories of mowing many yards on one when I was a kid.

John Wyrick

Thanks for the reply. If I was closer, I would probably come pick it up. I know I can find an engine, but not sure if I can find a transmission. If I can find one or if you have any ideas on a source for a correct engine/transmission let me know. I did find a 60 as a parts machine, but the trans doesn't have a reverse on those. It seems like mower decks for an 85 are hard to find as well. Maybe someone in the forum can help out.

John Wyrick

No problem if I hear of anything I’ll let you know
I think that I have found a transmission and engine. Is that a seat in front /side of the 85? I can't tell from the picture. Do you know anyone who might be traveling west? Maybe to the St. Louis area? Thinking of a way to pick it up possibly. My # is 620 757-9198 I am not in a huge hurry - I will have time over the holidays last 2 weeks in December if we can work something out. Thanks.

John Wyrick

We have a fellow cub enthusiast who is currently cub-less, but wants to help us pull this together. He lives in St Louis but travels for work and is willing to swing by and pick it up, I think on Friday! He emailed and texted me. I dont have your information except from this forum. Please call or text 620 757-9198 or email me jrwyrick10@gmail.com. Maybe we can figure this out.

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
There is a model 60 and 75 for sale on CL in Raleigh, NC if that will help any.

jkoenig

displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
Longtime member here, only a lurker for the last decade or so.

I can get it to St. Louis if you guys can hash out payment, and I can pick it up Friday 6 Nov probably mid day.

Latest posts