• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cadet 85 repair manual and parts manual wanted

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Wyrick

IHCC Supporter
I have been able to download a manual for the 60 and the 55, 75 and 95 rear engine riders, but I have not been able to find a service or parts manual for the 85. I have a 85 special with bagger that I am getting ready for spring. Thanks in advance, JW

I have been able to download a manual for the 60 and the 55, 75 and 95 rear engine riders, but I have not been able to find a service or parts manual for the 85. I have a 85 special with bagger that I am getting ready for spring. Thanks in advance, JW
Hmmmm,

http://www.ccmanuals.info/service.html
1613325700388.png

Last edited:
Beautiful thanks for the link. I went back - and found how to get to the parts lookup by diagram not real obvious at least for me:)
Choose service and parts, choose find a part, then scroll to the bottom under helpful links - shop for parts by diagram.

Stay warm my friends - JW

Beautiful thanks for the link. I went back - and found how to get to the parts lookup by diagram not real obvious at least for me:)
Choose service and parts, choose find a part, then scroll to the bottom under helpful links - shop for parts by diagram.

Stay warm my friends - JW
Lot easier to just enter in Cadet 85 Special,
1613354206175.png

I have the service manual for a cadet 85 special - thanks to all! I am wondering if anyone has an operators manual for a cadet 85 special. I have found in the parts lookup - front weights. I believe they were available if the rear bagger attachment got to heavy. The service manual mentions reading the operators manual for weight recommendations. I am curious to what they recommended back in the day and how they attached. Thanks! John

That is great! Thanks Lewis! I was able to print a pdf of the operators manual and the picture that you attached. It almost looks like the weights are 1/2 of the wheel weights on a cub cadet. The manual says to attach (2) 25# weights. I can't remember how much the wheel weights on my 122 are - is it 50#? Interesting. Has anyone ever seen a pair of these weights?

John, the Cub Cadet rear wheel weights (which were originally Farmall Cub front weights) are 26 lbs each.

1142.jpg

Back