• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cab's

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you folks do about foggy windows? Getting in with a little snow on the boots have to create a problem, no?
I put a fan in top corner inside cab. Just something to circulate air. 2 speeds on it, low normally worked fine. Windshield wiper on front worked great too. Odd times would have been nice to have one on the back??

Just curious. I hop into my Cabbed tractor and even with heat and AC, windows fog up as my snowy clothes add moisture. Heck. I have a soft top Jeep. After getting in that, I sometimes need wiper blades on both sides of the windshield. The jeep has an added fan that helps too. Thanks

Just installed a Berco Cab on my dad's 982, very surprised how quick and easy it was to install. Took just a little over an hour if you don't count the hardware trip. Fits like it was made just for the 982, other than a little tight with the arc at the front of the rear tire. The only additional or modified parts are the 1/2" couplers instead of the Berco brackets on the bottom front. Also I threaded the Berco rods to screw into the couplers. The rear Berco bracket is install upside down and higher than instructions as they want it to sit on the hitch. Didn't like that as the side covers were too low riding on the tires and it covered the rear lights. I simply loosened the sway bars and slipped the bracket behind them. After taking the pictures I did add washers to shim the chute direction handle just a little more away from the hood, it now sits centered in the slot. Would rather have the hard top cab, but there's just not a lot of them available. Never thought I'd like it to snow.
IMG_0050.jpeg
IMG_0050.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg
IMG_0052.jpeg
IMG_0052.jpeg
IMG_0053.jpeg

Back